Thursday, September 12, 2013

Assignments for this week:Our Mother Tongue and Church History for this week .


We went over nouns for the elementary students they should do the the exercises for lesson1 this week I can grade them if you would like. Grading can be an actual %/letter grade that I keep track of and let you know the grade at the end of the year, just correct and incorrect, or none at all.  I do need to hear from you as to what you would like for me to do.  I have created a syllabus with the break down of assignments and grading (their is one column for elementary and one for mid/high schoolers.  This will enable you to see what we are working on and you can reinforce those at home if you would like even if they don't do the exercises.  The above also applies to mid/high school except we will be moving at a faster pace and covering more material! This week we covered nouns, verbs, and adjectives.
In Church History we watched a video introducing the Early Church.  You can find that video at:
https://www.reclaimingthemind.org/members/?s=The+Early+Church  it is session and the 6th video if you need to lgoin I already received permission for you to use my membership for school purposes. my login is melliebeth l3tm3b3aruby please realise that I am trusting you with this information and I ask you not to abuse it.  This week will be discussing the death of the apostles and Polycarp.  here is a great video on Polycarp and it is not very long http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BMs32XpKVg Again with this class you are welcome to just sit in or be graded just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment